Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00005 MYR / VEF *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 132% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM7,646 (Bs 150,942,989) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bhatinda costs ₨600 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨300 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Berlin costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)