Cost of living comparison between Turku, Finland and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.555 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turku (Finland) is 49% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,720 (€817) in Turku to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Besançon costs €2,150 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php230 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Budapest costs 64,500 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $3,863 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Vilnius costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)