Cost of living in Turku, Finland compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 209%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.016 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turku (Finland) is 56% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,778 (€1,152) in Turku to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Baltimore, Maryland costs $379 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 15KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seoul costs ₩0 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)