Cost of living in Turku, Finland compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 168%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.806 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turku (Finland) is 50% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,939 (€1,028) in Turku to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Thimphu costs 67 Ngultrum (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $36,600 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Perth costs AU$1,054 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.10 (about 1 hour ago)