Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.293 MYR / TMT
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 17% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,662 (2,831 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.88 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berkeley, California costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 2 hours ago)