Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.170 MYR / TMT
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 34% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,967 (4,245 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)