Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.305 MYR / TMT
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 20% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,989 (2,291 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Panama City costs 0.25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 1.10 (about 2 hours ago)