Cost of living in Turin, Italy compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 158%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 598 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.772 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turin (Italy) is 40% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,241 (€1,098) in Turin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 1,800 KZT (8 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vienna costs €3.60 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pattaya costs 35 ฿ (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (38 minutes ago)