Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00154 MYR / COP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,506 (COL$1,622,912) in Tunja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Maringá costs R$ 3.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 200 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubrovnik costs 1,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rouen costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)