Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00143 MYR / COP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,200 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,155 (COL$2,211,025) in Tunja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 19,500 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 100 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Washington D.C. costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $219 (about 1 hour ago)