Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00148 MYR / COP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM2,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,497 (COL$1,688,751) in Tunja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $915 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $82 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Podgorica costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 300 ﷼ (about 3 hours ago)