Cost of living in Tunis, Tunisia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 592 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.949 MYR / TND
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunis (Tunisia) is 8% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,750 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,466 (1,778 Dinar) in Tunis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patna costs ₨250 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.65 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vilnius costs €4.00 (33 minutes ago)