Cost of living in Tunis, Tunisia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 550 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 MYR / TND
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunis (Tunisia) is 7% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,125 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,896 (1,478 Dinar) in Tunis.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$250,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨1,200 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (about 1 hour ago)