Cost of living in Tuluá, Colombia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00138 MYR / COP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuluá (Colombia) is 5% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,314 (COL$2,400,225) in Tuluá.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥330,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarajevo costs 700KM (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 1 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 900 (about 1 hour ago)