Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 142%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 478 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.437 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma (United States) is 55% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,829 ($1,088) in Tulsa, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 15,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montclair, New Jersey costs $22,025 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 100 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 399 NT$ (43 minutes ago)