Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 429 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.888 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma (United States) is 39% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,572 ($1,176) in Tulsa, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Dallas, Texas costs $11 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Groningen costs €450 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €1,450 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $6,099 (about 1 hour ago)