Cost of living in Tula, Russia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07460 MYR / RUB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tula (Russia) is 8% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM2,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,290 (руб 30,695) in Tula.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €34 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (24 minutes ago)