Cost of living in Tula, Russia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07657 MYR / RUB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tula (Russia) is 7% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM2,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,315 (руб 30,240) in Tula.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €39 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (about 1 hour ago)