Cost of living in Tuguegarao City, Philippines compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07491 MYR / PHP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuguegarao City (Philippines) is 28% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,476 (Php59,745) in Tuguegarao City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €8 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (37 minutes ago)