Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03618 MYR / JPY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 34% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,964 (¥137,194) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling300 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)