Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03668 MYR / JPY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 39% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,867 (¥132,692) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $300 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Brighton and Hove costs £1,600 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (23 minutes ago)