Cost of living in Trujillo, Peru compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.318 MYR / PEN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is 8% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,666 (S/. 2,781) in Trujillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,211 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolhapur costs ₨5,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Heidelberg costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)