Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 151%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.508 MYR / NOK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 96% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM6,654 (kr 13,100) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 100 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Durham, North Carolina costs $65 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 250 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Ho Chi Minh City costs 600 ₫ (19 minutes ago)