Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 170%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.533 MYR / NOK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 93% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,834 (kr 9,064) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 300 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (33 minutes ago)