Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 154%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.529 MYR / NOK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 96% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM6,271 (kr 11,848) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 200 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 6,500 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bandung costs Rp 200,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,179 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Swansea costs £60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (about 1 hour ago)