Cost of living comparison between Trondheim, Norway and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.531 MYR / NOK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 93% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM6,044 (kr 11,389) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,083 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 17,200 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Sacramento, California costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$39,644 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 280,000 (about 1 hour ago)