Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 164%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.524 MYR / NOK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 90% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,931 (kr 11,325) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vilnius costs €2.32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)