Cost of living comparison between Tromsø, Norway and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.508 MYR / NOK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 97% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM7,375 (kr 14,526) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in St. Gallen costs CHF 900 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kowloon costs HK$378 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Fort-de-France costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)