Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.542 MYR / NOK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 108% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM6,878 (kr 12,691) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in San Juan costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)