Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.522 MYR / NOK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 97% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,937 (kr 9,466) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 8 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,863 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.99 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Trieste costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)