Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.415 MYR / CAD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 25% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,392 (C$1,286) in Trois-Rivières to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,500 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,371 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fresno, California costs $1,169 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 250₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)