Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.258 MYR / CAD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 21% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,475 (C$1,373) in Trois-Rivières to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gorakhpur costs ₨1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 900 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $250 (about 1 hour ago)