Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.045 MYR / CAD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 15% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,253 (C$1,397) in Trois-Rivières to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Brisbane costs AU$16 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €19,064 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 1 hour ago)