Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.841 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 8% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,376 (€697) in Trnava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,079 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $45 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €600 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in San Antonio, Texas costs $656 (about 1 hour ago)