Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.806 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 14% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,976 (€827) in Trnava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €130 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pune costs ₨20 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in London, Ontario costs C$2.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)