Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.749 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 5% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,951 (€832) in Trnava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €4.00 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Guayaquil costs $0.30 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $19 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $9 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Nairobi costs Shilling6.00 (24 minutes ago)