Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.035 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 10% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,531 (€701) in Trnava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lviv costs 4.00₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mashhad costs ﷼ 60,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sheffield costs £450 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 12,000 ден (32 minutes ago)