Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.096 MYR / LYD *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 26% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,157 (1,343 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Borås costs 14 kr (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Plata costs ARS $36 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (10 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Valparaiso costs CH$70 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tunis costs 1.300 Dinar (24 minutes ago)