Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.116 MYR / LYD *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 30% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,875 (1,564 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 5,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$320,000 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oradea costs 2.50 lei (about 1 hour ago)