Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.132 MYR / LYD *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 26% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,920 (1,252 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (9 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (38 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)