Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00294 MYR / LBP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 28% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,798 (1,632,432 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Nashville, Tennessee costs $8 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €42 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$6,020 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $11 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (43 minutes ago)