Cost of living in Trinidad, Cuba compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.430 MYR / CUC *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Cuba) is 7% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,343 (755 CUC) in Trinidad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $196 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Charleston, South Carolina costs $0.87 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,010 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £149 (about 2 hours ago)