Cost of living in Trieste, Italy compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 149%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.757 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trieste (Italy) is 44% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,604 (€758) in Trieste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (28 minutes ago)