Cost of living in Trenčín, Slovakia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.862 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trenčín (Slovakia) is 12% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,147 (€853) in Trenčín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 65 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $108 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 1 hour ago)