Cost of living in Trenčín, Slovakia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.718 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trenčín (Slovakia) is 10% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,428 (€727) in Trenčín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 250 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $12,900 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siegen costs €1.34 (about 2 hours ago)