Cost of living in Trang, Thailand compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12613 MYR / THB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trang (Thailand) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,518 (19,966 ฿) in Trang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (34 minutes ago)