Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.207 MYR / TRY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 4% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,916 (3,245TL) in Trabzon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨22 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨19 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €9 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hurghada costs E£ 40 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 270 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 1 hour ago)