Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.212 MYR / TRY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 5% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,784 (3,122TL) in Trabzon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Brussels costs €0.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gaziantep costs 4.25TL (about 2 hours ago)