Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03735 MYR / JPY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 40% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,198 (¥139,178) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guanare costs Bs 60,000 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Novosibirsk costs руб 36,999 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Podgorica costs €2.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zapopan costs Mex$ 85 (about 1 hour ago)