Cost of living comparison between Toyama, Japan and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04026 MYR / JPY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 48% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,627 (¥114,916) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Manila costs Php4,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,017 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥8,470,830,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 380 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rochester, New York costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)