Cost of living comparison between Toyama, Japan and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03922 MYR / JPY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 45% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,528 (¥115,457) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3.30 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Madrid costs €2.64 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 600,000 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)