Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03636 MYR / JPY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 32% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,900 (¥134,748) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $130 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Taipei costs 2,000 NT$ (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Salvador costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)