Cost of living in Tours, France compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.979 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tours (France) is 50% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,116 (€1,028) in Tours to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,017 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)