Cost of living in Toulon, France compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.979 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toulon (France) is 52% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,860 (€976) in Toulon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stavanger costs kr 250 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 15,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £1,234,570 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belgrade costs 93,890 Дин. (28 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Yaoundé costs 1,800 Franc (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (42 minutes ago)