Cost of living in Toulon, France compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.907 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toulon (France) is 50% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,264 (€1,073) in Toulon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Burgas costs 2.19 лв (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 10,653 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $10 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cadiz costs €807 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cambridge costs £1.80 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 122,000TL (43 minutes ago)