Cost of living in Toruń, Poland compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.129 MYR / PLN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toruń (Poland) is 6% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,656 (2,352 zł) in Toruń to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Klaipėda costs €3.30 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 26,000 (about 1 hour ago)