Cost of living in Toruń, Poland compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.082 MYR / PLN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toruń (Poland) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,595 (2,397 zł) in Toruń to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 2 hours ago)