Cost of living in Toruń, Poland compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.080 MYR / PLN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toruń (Poland) is 5% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,567 (3,302 zł) in Toruń to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guaruja costs R$ 2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Illinois costs $25 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 110 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)