Cost of living in Toruń, Poland compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.176 MYR / PLN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toruń (Poland) is 11% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,552 (3,019 zł) in Toruń to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $14 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$51 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $534 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 2 hours ago)