Cost of living in Toruń, Poland compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.154 MYR / PLN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toruń (Poland) is 9% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,926 (3,402 zł) in Toruń to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İskenderun costs 20TL (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 320 (about 1 hour ago)