Cost of living in Torreón, Mexico compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24222 MYR / MXN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torreón (Mexico) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,300 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,189 (Mex$ 13,167) in Torreón.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harbin costs 元312 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 299 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php900 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Cebu City costs Php1,099 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 5.000 (about 1 hour ago)