Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00012 MYR / IRR *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 15% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,100 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,621 (﷼ 20,965,111) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ostrava costs 16 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $68 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 15,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Yerevan costs 2,683Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)