Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00009 MYR / IRR *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 19% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,100 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,520 (﷼ 27,073,433) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kharkiv costs 5.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)