Cost of living in Tomsk, Russia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06265 MYR / RUB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tomsk (Russia) is 12% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,700 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,266 (руб 52,134) in Tomsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $8 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 25,000 Shilling (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prishtina costs €4,500 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$66 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (33 minutes ago)