Cost of living in Tomsk, Russia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07426 MYR / RUB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tomsk (Russia) is 7% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,125 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,901 (руб 39,064) in Tomsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Flint, Michigan costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)