Cost of living in Toluca, Mexico compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24306 MYR / MXN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toluca (Mexico) is 4% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,239 (Mex$ 13,324) in Toluca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)