Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 140%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 854 prices entered by 192 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03975 MYR / JPY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 73% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,325 (¥108,781) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 89 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Varna costs 1,223 лв (about 1 hour ago)