Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04009 MYR / JPY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 26% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,148 (¥78,515) in Tokushima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.80TL (about 1 hour ago)