Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03618 MYR / JPY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 23% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,052 (¥111,991) in Tokushima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Beijing costs 元22 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Medellín costs COL$126,000 (32 minutes ago)