Cost of living comparison between Tokushima, Japan and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03896 MYR / JPY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 25% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,699 (¥120,625) in Tokushima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Raipur costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Harare costs $1,400 (about 1 hour ago)