Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03725 MYR / JPY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 25% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,866 (¥103,790) in Tokushima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,085 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥420,014 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Ghent costs €5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $712 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,500 (31 minutes ago)