Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03636 MYR / JPY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 22% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,786 (¥104,114) in Tokushima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Chişinău costs 33 Leu (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £12 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petropolis costs R$ 22 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$90 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (28 minutes ago)