Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03833 MYR / JPY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 27% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,759 (¥124,137) in Tokushima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bauru costs R$ 1,199 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amarillo, Texas costs $742 (23 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Maastricht costs €6.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $13 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (about 1 hour ago)