Cost of living in Toamasina, Madagascar compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00123 MYR / MGA
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toamasina (Madagascar) is 9% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,908 (3,183,203 Ariary) in Toamasina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 14 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (8 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Grand Rapids costs $2.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $159 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $102 (about 1 hour ago)