Cost of living in Tlemcen, Algeria compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03594 MYR / DZD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tlemcen (Algeria) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,250 (90,430 Dinar) in Tlemcen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vancouver costs C$20 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)