Cost of living in Tlemcen, Algeria compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04060 MYR / DZD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tlemcen (Algeria) is 4% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,609 (64,264 Dinar) in Tlemcen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)