Cost of living in Tiruppur, India compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06766 MYR / INR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiruppur (India) is 8% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,125 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,860 (₨42,272) in Tiruppur.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Pune costs ₨295 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元35 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (about 2 hours ago)