Cost of living in Tiruppur, India compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05881 MYR / INR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiruppur (India) is 11% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,700 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,283 (₨55,815) in Tiruppur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)