Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli, India compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05853 MYR / INR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli (India) is 13% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,600 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,133 (₨53,532) in Tiruchchirappalli.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 700 ﷼ (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 350,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manila costs Php750 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Exeter costs £399 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kano costs 500 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wonju costs ₩5,000 (about 1 hour ago)