Cost of living comparison between Tiraspol, Moldova and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20890 MYR / MDL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 8% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM2,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,292 (10,970 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 42₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)