Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 444 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03537 MYR / ALL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,590 (73,235 Lek) in Tirana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.17 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 8 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,863 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)