Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 479 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03513 MYR / ALL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 4% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,253 (92,582 Lek) in Tirana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 35 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pécs costs 800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Aveiro costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)