Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 446 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03468 MYR / ALL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,842 (110,787 Lek) in Tirana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 95 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $7 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)