Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 442 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.097 MYR / RON
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 4% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,543 (3,229 lei) in Timisoara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Auckland costs NZ$2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 3.35 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (38 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Lipa City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)