Cost of living in Tilburg, Netherlands compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.768 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tilburg (Netherlands) is 50% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,241 (€1,099) in Tilburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lynchburg, Virginia costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$711,550 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Puebla costs Mex$ 150 (43 minutes ago)