Cost of living in Tilburg, Netherlands compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.772 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tilburg (Netherlands) is 58% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,946 (€827) in Tilburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)