Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20585 MYR / MXN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 5% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,125 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,974 (Mex$ 14,450) in Tijuana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €70 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b15 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (21 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (43 minutes ago)