Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24213 MYR / MXN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 9% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,907 (Mex$ 16,137) in Tijuana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $65 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $100 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 30 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)