Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20369 MYR / MXN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 8% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,557 (Mex$ 17,465) in Tijuana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.20 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $4.99 (9 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Victoria costs C$4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €14 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,100 kr (about 1 hour ago)