Cost of living comparison between Tijuana, Mexico and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21550 MYR / MXN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM2,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,408 (Mex$ 11,174) in Tijuana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 4 hours ago)