Cost of living comparison between Tianjin, China and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.617 MYR / CNY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 22% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,800 (元6,159) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $25 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (43 minutes ago)