Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.623 MYR / CNY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 18% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,647 (元5,854) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €25 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $80 (10 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Antwerp costs €6.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €400 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 3,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £409 (about 1 hour ago)