Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.630 MYR / CNY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 20% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,747 (元5,950) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Winnipeg costs C$454 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)