Cost of living in Thrissur, India compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05823 MYR / INR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thrissur (India) is 12% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,600 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,165 (₨54,349) in Thrissur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manila costs Php56 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (13 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.36 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)