Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06820 MYR / INR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 12% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,750 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,300 (₨48,386) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €190 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Narbonne costs €1.35 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €27 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$22,363 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 18 ман (about 2 hours ago)