Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06513 MYR / BTN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 7% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,667 (40,950 Ngultrum) in Thimphu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Samara costs руб 50 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Londrina costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$44,431 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $300 (about 1 hour ago)