Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06645 MYR / BTN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 9% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,481 (52,375 Ngultrum) in Thimphu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Antipolo costs Php4,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4,300 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallahassee, Florida costs $25,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Berkeley, California costs $610 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $46 (29 minutes ago)