Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06496 MYR / BTN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 5% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,262 (50,208 Ngultrum) in Thimphu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (about 1 hour ago)