Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06630 MYR / BTN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 8% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,373 (50,873 Ngultrum) in Thimphu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $80 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nuremberg costs €3.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 112,300 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)