Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 606 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.731 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 26% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,738 (€1,002) in Thessaloniki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hanoi costs 115,000 ₫ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vicenza costs €15 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 199 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (19 minutes ago)