Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla, Anguilla compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 145%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.480 MYR / XCD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla (Anguilla) is 61% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,989 (EC$3,371) in The Valley, Anguilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$1,720 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$7,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,151 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 50 (about 2 hours ago)