Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla, Anguilla compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.450 MYR / XCD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla (Anguilla) is 63% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,885 (EC$4,058) in The Valley, Anguilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.60 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (about 2 hours ago)