Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla, Anguilla compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.635 MYR / XCD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla (Anguilla) is 59% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,977 (EC$2,433) in The Valley, Anguilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 120 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (39 minutes ago)