Cost of living in The Hague, Netherlands compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.976 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in The Hague (Netherlands) is 59% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,232 (€1,052) in The Hague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)