Cost of living in The Hague, Netherlands compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 394 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.660 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in The Hague (Netherlands) is 51% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,121 (€1,099) in The Hague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 83 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Harare costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)